And then I looked a little closer...sure enough, they had used a newspaper dated January 2nd, 1995 to cushion the contents. The pages were all crumpled up, except the front page...
Sunday, April 24, 2011
"N" is for Knowledge
Anyone who knows Jessica's Uncle Gary and Aunt Pat knows that when mail arrives, you're never quite sure what's going to be inside. I received a box from them the other day, and was surprised that it was quite "normal." Animal crackers, pub mix and peanut butter stuffed pretzels...very good snacks, thanks guys.
And then I looked a little closer...sure enough, they had used a newspaper dated January 2nd, 1995 to cushion the contents. The pages were all crumpled up, except the front page...
Did I mention they're BIG Nebraska fans? Anyway, I thought they would appreciate knowing that this newspaper article from 16 years ago has begun it's travel toward Kabul, where the Nebraska National Guard has a Battalion that came over here with us (RED BULLS). I'm sure they'll find a prominent spot on the wall for it.
And then I looked a little closer...sure enough, they had used a newspaper dated January 2nd, 1995 to cushion the contents. The pages were all crumpled up, except the front page...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment