Wednesday, December 1, 2010

more updates.

Obviously, I changed the title pic. Still can't figure out how to size it down...it's a little too big.

Made a care package 'page', so you don't have to scroll around looking for it later on.

I intend to begin updating the embedded pictures from photo bucket to the right. I've had slow internet since I mobilized last summer, so it's been hard to upload pics without the connection timing out on me. I'll keep working on it.

No change to the prayer list...I did apply for the new job I mentioned in the prayer requests. I'll let you know as things progress. There's an outside chance I could come home in a few weeks to interview...but there's still much that has to happen before that is even in the cards.

No change to the reading list either...I haven't read much since arriving over here...I'm still on the same book. What time I do have I spend in my bible, and preparing for the bible study that we're going to begin sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment