random things real quick here....
Thank you for all the care packages lately! Much Appreciated!
Thank you for the 35th birthday greetings from everyone! (I turned 35 on Nov 24th) Apologies for not yet having the time to write everyone back on email.
Jessica advised that many people are asking what I want/need for care packages. I'll put a list together soon, but I can tell you that I am not in NEED of anything right now. That said, I know packages will be sent anyways, so I'll get a list put together and posted here soon.
A huge thanks to the guys from "Droptine Lodge" for the Christmas gift they purchased for Grant. I was floored when Rass emailed me the pic. I'll post the pic on here soon, as well as write to you guys soon. Very generous of you all. (Please, don't anyone tell Grant, they bought him a beginner ATV)
Take care and God bless to all...I'll try to keep the posts more consistent.
No comments:
Post a Comment