In my initial post to this blog, I referenced OPSEC, which was my basis for not advertising my identity. I originally intended to prevent any/all clues as to whom I am from this blog. However, as things progressed I changed my mind and decided that allowing my identity to be known was a risk I am willing to accept.
OPSEC was the reason I originally set-up my oef2011@gmail.com account, which made no reference to my name. There is no longer any purpose in maintaining this account, so you may delete it from your address books (I have set this account to forward to my primary email accounts just in case). While I'm on the subject of email...I think I owe some clarification. I have two email accounts at this point: vandewater2@gmail.com & lee.vandewater@us.army.mil. I recommend that when you email me, you send it to both accounts. The gmail account is connected to my personal laptop that is set up in my room, and the army account is my work email that is set up at my desk in the office. Worst case, if you only email one of the accounts, it will go no longer than 12 hours without be checked. Hope that all makes sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment